In every negativity there is positivity if you look deeply. Even as the world is at a lockdown at this time,seize this opportunity of your kids being at home to sharpen their mind by engaging them in educational programs right in your home to help their creative learning.
You might have exhausted your list on how to keep the kids busy at home and that is why the educational programs below will definitely be helpful to keep your kids both busy and educate them at the same time so that by the time they are returning back to school their mind would be ready to continue learning.
- Build a foundation for learning with Panda crate, ages 0-24 months
- Get hands-on fun delivered for budding innovators with Koala crate, ages 2-4
- Tinker, create and innovate for ages 5-8 with Kiwi crate
- Explore new destinations with Atlas crate, ages 6-11
- Open a studio for hands-on creativity with Doodle crate, ages 14+
- Play in a lab for hands-on STEM projects with Tinker crate, ages 9-16+
- Get inspired and get making with Maker crate art and design kit, ages 14-104
- Put science to work and engineer something amazing with Eureka crate,
The above learning program would add great value to your child and make their stay at home worth the while.