There is a saying that marriage is not a bed of roses but knowing some fact about married men can help you cope better and let you know you are not alone. Most wives sometimes start to feel that they don’t understand their husband any more and that this wasn’t the man they dated, well below are some general rules about married men, though there could be an exception with some men.
If your man exhibit any of this trait don’t be fast to pack your bag, just know it is not really peculiar to him and the next man you move to might still do the same.
- No married man loves his wife being the Breadwinner except if he is extremely lazy and has no self esteem and ego.
- No married man wants his inlaw to live with them especially his mother in law.
- A married man likes a clean home.
- A married man likes to be treated as a king, he wants to be pampered and given attention .
- Most married men have extra marital affairs.
- A married man keeps to himself and get irritated easily when broke.
- A married man likes s3x and BJ and wants his wife to give it to him without complaining.
- A married man likes his first child to be a boy.
- A married man likes a spiritual wife, a wife that will always pray for his success.
- A married man want to be in control of his home, he does not want a wife that competes with him or earn much more than him.